Friday, September 24, 2010

Customer Review - Garmin GPS 60CSx Handheld GPS - Best Handheld Hunting GPS


No matter what you are into the GPS 60CSx delivers. I use it for hunting, fishing and auto navigation. With its electronic compass it works extremely well in the woods, even in heavy cover. Load the lakemaster data card into it and get extremely well detailed maps of your fishing spots. Put the city navigator maps in it and get turn by turn directions with auto routing and re-routing on missed turns. Geocache friendly. There simply is not a handheld on the market with all these capabilities. Did I mention the unit locks on to satellites in extremely dense cover? I can turn this on in my house in my basement sitting 6 feet away from the window and it locks on. Truly well worth the investment. I have had mine a year now with no troubles. I have tried the others and they do not hold a candle to this unit.

No comments: